To remove FaceIt from your Windows PC, follow these steps:
- Click on the Start menu in the lower-left corner of your screen and go to Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program or Add and remove programs (Windows users will see Add/Remove Programs).
- Find Faceit in the list of programs and right-click it.
- Click Uninstall to get rid of this program once and for all!
When attempting to uninstall Faceit in Windows, you may encounter difficulty. In this article I will explain how to successfully remove Faceit, while detailing some of the most common reasons why users cannot complete the removal.
If you are unable to remove the Faceit program from your computer, the cause may be one or more of the following:
- The program was not completely installed before. Windows cannot locate the default uninstaller for this program.
- Some of the program files may have been deleted by accident. Related entries in the registry have been corrupted.
- Your computer has been infected with a virus that is interfering with normal system operation.
How To Uninstall Faceit From Computer Correctly?
You need to exit Faceit before you can remove it. You can exit the program using the System Tray in the bottom-right corner of your screen. To do this, right-click on its icon and select Exit. you will need to enter a permission password when making changes in your computer’s system.”
- From the Start screen, open the Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Features.Click Faceit in the list and then click Uninstall/Change.
- Confirm that you want to remove Faceit from your computer.
- Restart your computer if you are asked to do so.
Delete Remaining File From Registry:
- If you cannot find the files, search the Registry Editor for a FaceIt or the publisher’s name key.
- Check HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software and HKEY_LOCAL+MACHINE\SOFTWARE for keys made by FaceIt or the publisher’s name.
- Delete these keys if you find them. Restart your computer if you have not done so yet.
- To remove FaceIt, open regedit in the search input field and open the Registry Editor;
- navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software(FaceIt or the publisher’s name)\
- delete it if found; then navigate to HKEY_LOCAL+MACHINE\SOFTWARE FaceIt or the publisher’s name, and delete it if found;
- search for FaceIt or the publisher’s name to ensure that no other leftovers remain; then restart your computer.
For many computer users, To uninstall Faceit is a frustrating process because the software remains active on their devices even after being deleted. To safely remove Faceit from your computer, follow the steps above and choose your preferred method to remove it.