To unsubscribe from all JobHat emails, reply to the last email you received with Unsubscribe in the subject line or go to the bottom of the email and you will see an unsubscribe link. You can Tap on this link and go to another page where you can enter your email address, then hit Unsubscribe.
JobHat is a website which connects employers with job seekers. Job seekers can create profiles, upload resumes, and search for jobs on the site. They can also find out what career advice they should consider while choosing their next career move.
Jobhat Unsubscribe Guide:
- When you subscribe to Jobhat’s email list, you will receive an email each time there is a new update.
- To unsubscribe from this email list, you can tap the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email and visit a page with options for unsubscribing from daily, weekly or monthly updates.
- Uncheck all options and hit Unsubscribe button to permanently unsubscribe from Jobhat’s email list in future.
How To Delete Jobhat Account:
- To delete your Jobhat account, open a new email account and compose an email to [email protected].
- In the subject line, type Request To Delete My Jobhat Account.
- Enter your user ID and email address in the text of the message and indicate why you are requesting to delete your account.
- Send your message to [email protected]; [Use This Email Sample To Compose Your Mail]
- Wait for a response from them before proceeding with any actions related to deleting your account.
Delete Account Via Website:
- To delete your JobHat account, log in to your account and go to the Settings page.
- At the bottom of the page, Tap the Delete Account button.
- Then enter your password and click on Delete Account again.
- Finally, click Yes, Delete My Account to confirm that you wish to delete your account.
If you wish to unsubscribe from Jobcase, there is an unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email sent by JobHat. Please click on this link to stop receiving future emails from them.
You can deactivate your account at any time. To do this, go to Settings and now tap Deactivate Account. Your account will be deactivated and all of your data will be saved. If you want to use Jobhat again in the future, you can reactivate account by logging back in.
You can stop using Jobcase at any time by going to the Settings page in your account settings and deleting it. To remove your number from JobHat, Go to the Settings tab at the top of the page. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and Tap Remove my number from JobHat. Tap Yes, remove my number to confirm. You will receive a confirmation email after your number has been removed.