You may cancel your Resume Nerd account at any time by going to My Account or by emailing Customer Service department at [email protected]. Refunds are not guaranteed.
ResumeNerd provides a quick, automated service that will create a resume in minutes, with the help of Online Wizards and macros. These options reduce the amount of time one would need to select a layout for the document as the system simply needs basic information particular to anyone’s resume.
Resume Nerd Cancel Account:
- To cancel your Resumenerd account, log into the system that you registered with the site.
- Type your email address in the subject line of an email and send it to [email protected]
- In your message, write Request Account Deletion.
- Include information about why you are requesting deletion of your account, including any personal information or password that has been shared with Resume Nerd. [Use This Email Sample To Compose Mail]
- To submit a request to cancel your account, please log into resumenerd.com/contact-us with the email address linked to your account.
- Click on the link to create a message.
- In the text field labeled What can we help you with? type Request To Delete Account Permanently
- Enter a reason for requesting deletion of this account.
How To Cancel Resume Nerd Account Via Phone:
- Call the company’s customer service line at 844-363-0076, and ask to cancel your Resume Nerd account.
- Provide your account information to the representative, including amount owed and previous payment plan information.
- If necessary, request a refund from the agent.
- Note that if you have been charge again in connection with this request. You will need to contact the company directly for an account cancellation page.
Resume Nerd is a subscription service, meaning that until a customer cancels the service, they will continue to charge. They have various ways to cancel the service. One of them is to call and another one is to email them as well.
One of the simplest ways to cancel your resumenerd subscription is to go to the navigation menu once you log into your account and click on My Account. Contacting the Customer Service is also a very preferable method as many people don’t really like fiddling around with the options on their website so it’s best if they call or email them instead.