Today we are going to learn how to delete swapa account with step by step guide. If you are no longer using your Swappa account and wish to cancel or deactivate it please see the instructions below.
There are several reasons why you might wish to delete your Swappa account, including receiving unwanted email from them; To cancel your listing as a seller, simply click the Cancel button on your listing page. No penalty will be assessed for canceling a listing but be aware that this can only be done if your listing has not yet been purchased.
Swappa Delete Account Guide:
- To delete your account from Swappa:
- Open the email account which is register with Swappa.
- Compose an email and enter the address “[email protected]” in the “To” field.
- In the Subject field, type “Request To Delete My Account”.
- In the body of your message, explain that you would like Swappa to delete your account and remove all of your information from its database.
- Click Send to send it off!
You can also close your account by sending an email to the company requesting to delete account from their database.
Swappa is an online marketplace for buying and selling new and gently used technology. Users connect with other users directly and all devices has to be fully functional to be on swappa list. They have customer service team that reviews listed devices to ensure they meet this requirement.
Swappa, Inc. was found in 2010 by Ben Edwards. Its headquarter is in Kansas City, Missouri, and has remote employees present throughout the United States and around the world.
Company serves as an alternative to other online marketplaces such as eBay and Craigslist by providing a safe platform for buyers and sellers of pre-owned cell phones, tablets, video game consoles, and other digital devices.