Trip.com is an online travel agency based in the United Kingdom, providing international travel services. It is owned by the Trip.com Group & Skyscanner’s company, one of the world’s largest online travel agencies, with more than 400 million users worldwide.
The site offer reservation services for hotels, car rental, tours and attraction tickets, and flight information for more than 5,000 connections in over 200 countries. It also provides train ticketing services in the UK, Japan, Germany, South Korea, and the People’s Republic of China.
You can delete your Trip.com account by emailing customer service or by contacting customer service via phone. You may also request that your account data be deleted.
To delete your Trip.com account, you must first delete the Trip.com app from your device and then follow the onscreen instructions to remove your personal information from Trip.com servers.
Trip.com Delete Account Guide:
- Open the email account registered with the Trip.com application.
- Compose an email to [email protected]
- In the subject line type Request To Delete My Trip.com Account.
- In the body of the email enter your user-id, email address, and a brief explanation of why you are deleting your account.
- Please state your reason for requesting account deletion in your email.
- They will respond within one week. Here is The Email Sample
Delete App From Phone:
If you want to uninstall Trip.com: Book Flights, Hotels from your iPhone or Android device, here’s how to do it:
Trip.com Delete Account on iPhone:
- To delete the Trip.com: Book Flights, Hotels app from your home screen.
- Hold the icon until all apps begin to shake.
- An X sign will appear on top of the icon.
- Tap this X sign and then click the red Delete button.
- From your iPhone, navigate to Settings.
- Now select General and scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on iPhone Storage and you will see a list of all the apps installed on your phone.
- Select the Trip.com Book Flights, Hotels app you want to delete, and then tap Delete on the next screen.
- Confirm Delete when prompted.
Delete Account on Android Phone:
- To uninstall the Trip.com: Book Flights, Hotels app, go to Google Play.
- Tap My Apps & Games.
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Trip.com: Book Flights, Hotels.
- Tap Uninstall.
- Go to your phone’s Settings menu.
- Select Apps and find the Trip.com: Book Flights, Hotels app you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall.